Questions

What is your previous computer experience? I used Dell.

What do you hope to get out of this class? I want to learn the way to use computer programs.

What is the relationship between computers and visual studies? These days, they can't separate.

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator? I don't have any experience with them.

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator? No, I don't.

Do you use a Mac or PC? Mac

Who is your favorite artist? Renoir

Who is your favorite musician? Epik high

Tell me something interesting about yourself? My major was Tourism before came to the US, but not now.

Write a five line story? I transferred to Temple and this is my first semester in Temple. I came to Philadelphia about 2 years ago from Korea because I want to study art. English is still hard. I want to speak English fluent. Today is cold day.



Comments